???
From a Ball Python FAQ list:
Q: Help, My snakes eye has a dent in it!
A: Don't panic. This occasionally happens and can be attributed to the snake being a little dehydrated. Make sure it's got fresh water and a bowl that it can soak in. The dent should be gone with the next shed cycle.
A dented eye? Gotta hurt.
I like my python more and more each day. :)
I also discovered the binomial name for ball pythons is Python regius, which translates to "Python King" from Latin, which is why my random habit of calling my snake "Lord McSnakerson" (his real name is Snakey McSnakerson) is surreptitiously cool.
Q: Help, My snakes eye has a dent in it!
A: Don't panic. This occasionally happens and can be attributed to the snake being a little dehydrated. Make sure it's got fresh water and a bowl that it can soak in. The dent should be gone with the next shed cycle.
A dented eye? Gotta hurt.
I like my python more and more each day. :)
I also discovered the binomial name for ball pythons is Python regius, which translates to "Python King" from Latin, which is why my random habit of calling my snake "Lord McSnakerson" (his real name is Snakey McSnakerson) is surreptitiously cool.
Comments