Et cetera:
Oh, more coolness - when you mouse over a minimized application in your taskbar, up pops a mini preview of the window.
Also, there's a window fetcher button - basically you click on the button, and all the open windows and applications fall back a few feet and you look on them from a 45 degree angle in perspective, allowing you to see the content of all the windows when your desktop gets crowded. Then you mouse over and click on the window you want to bring to the front and it all zooms back in. Does the fact that I think that's really bitchin' mean I'm a dork?
Furthermore, and this is kinda silly, but I'm really enjoying the sample music files that come in the music samples folder. A few good electronica songs, some cool world music and jazz and classical songs in there. The new Windows Media Player looks like a decent program.
Also, there's a window fetcher button - basically you click on the button, and all the open windows and applications fall back a few feet and you look on them from a 45 degree angle in perspective, allowing you to see the content of all the windows when your desktop gets crowded. Then you mouse over and click on the window you want to bring to the front and it all zooms back in. Does the fact that I think that's really bitchin' mean I'm a dork?
Furthermore, and this is kinda silly, but I'm really enjoying the sample music files that come in the music samples folder. A few good electronica songs, some cool world music and jazz and classical songs in there. The new Windows Media Player looks like a decent program.
Comments